Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Войти

Страницы: 1
RSS
Mmoexp - I liked how the players in my team

Besides this accession to Nba 2k21 Mt the shooting mechanics, new motions have also been added with and without the ball. We will locate them very essential since the defense implemented fr om the artificial intelligence of the game has also place the batteries from one generation to the next and it will be much more challenging to locate clear shots when we don't take care of the art of blocking or hunting for spaces.

I also liked how the players in my team which controls artificial intelligence are now more intelligent, for instance, making clarifications for gamers who are good at one time or coming from the blocks to request the ball and take free shots.

In general, small contributions which produce the game rounder if possible in the simulations. But another of the workhorses of the franchise is unquestionably the career mode, wh ere we design our own player and accompany him during his journey from high school to his professional career in the NBA. In this variant the narrative is more complex and totally fresh, with intriguing"extras" that intervene at the key moments of our player's career as if it were a true movie (and in fact this is how it's imagined in the game.

In this edition the story known as"The long shadow" has been incorporated in which the young player must triumph from the shadow of his dad, a deceased player that is successful. There are times for many tastes, particularly in high school, when our choices will determine the future of our player in the professional league.

At all times we can develop certain skills of our participant with games and training, but sadly there is also a shortcut and that is to utilize the micropayments that can be found throughout the game. The fact is that personally it doesn't seem balanced to me, it's a lot more costly to develop skills throughout the sport compared to paying our pound of meat to the covetous game developer and that can be extremely frustrating (especially for buy mt nba 2k21 greedy players like the person who subscribes.

[IMG]
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)